The One and Only
Never Before. Never Again.
THE WALDORF ASTORIA PENTHOUSE
3376 Peachtree RD NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
THE STATELY GRAND ENTRANCE STAIR
Welcome Home to the awe-striking disposition of this dual-level penthouse perched atop the premier Waldorf Astoria Buckhead Residences. Timelessly designed by Harrison Design and newly constructed, this stately home offers nothing less than perfect attention to detail at every turn. The dramatic elliptical staircase makes an indelible impression to all who enter this extraordinary, private residence. Boasting 360-degree views, every room offers panoramas and landscapes as far as the eye can see. The luxury in this home is far from understated. The expansive spaces of the residence offer the perfect canvas for you to express yourself and call this home.
- Darkened Steel Elliptical Staircase with Calacatta Gold Stone
- Silver Calacatta Honed and Polished Stone in Elevator Lobby
- Lutron Smart Home Automation
- Pre-Wired for Integrated Audio
- West Facing Views
SITTING · LIVING · DINING
Ignite The Night with illuminating back-lit fixtures and entertain guests in enclaves so perfectly and intentionally placed in and around the living level of this private residence. From the warm framing of the Silver Wave, Natural Stone fireplace to the art-worthy living room and built-in detail, the discovery of light and life begin here at the heartbeat of the home.
- Silver Wave Stone Fireplace
- Floating Bookshelf Wall
- Accent Lighting in Living Space
- Seating for 12 in Dining Room
- North-East to East Views
MAGNIFIED VISTAS FROM EVERY ANGLE
The Intention to offer a unique and spectacular view from every location within the home, is most notable through the antiqued-mirror backsplash found prominently displayed above the cooktop, reflecting all the beauty of the broad panoramas it captures. The expansive windows that line the circumference of the room provide an atmospheric space for gatherings of any size.
- Natural Stone Adamantium Quartzite Waterfall Countertops
- White Oak Cabinetry
- Rohl Faucet Collection
- Fifth Avenue Classic Brass Kitchen Pulls
- Wolf and Sub Zero Integrated, Contemporary Kitchen Appliances
- Antiqued Mirror Backsplash
- Silver Wave Marmi Natural Stone Bar Countertops and Backsplash
- Accent Ceiling Lighting
- Lacquered Bar & Window Seat Cabinetry
- East to South-West 180° Views
ADORNED AND EMBELLISHED
No Limits. Not even the sky is the limit in the primary suite. Incomparable vistas from the sitting room, bedroom and ensuite bathroom offer an oasis of calm far above the city. Adorned and embellished with the finest of materials, the ensuite offers an extravagant, hand-cut pattern of Renaissance Cravat Elements Collection stone; sectioned and finished to make up the noteworthy artistic mosaic. Natural light reaches every corner and provides soft ambiance throughout.
- Rohl Satin Nickel Faucet and Custom Shower Tower
- Mirabelle Undermount Bathroom Sinks
- Brushed Satin Sanctuary Collection Cabinet Pulls and Knobs
- Renaissance Cravat Elements Collection, Snow White Honed, Skyline Rena, and Skyline Honed Master
- Renaissance Honed Marble Shower Wall Tile
- Marmi Natural Calcatta Luccicoso Stone Countertops
- East to South-West 180° Views
ELEGANT APPOINTMENTS THROUGHOUT
Discover Thoughtful and unique details that have been carefully curated to create enduring palettes for the collection of ensuites. Adorned in marble and mosaics, that are leathered, honed and polished, each individual ensuite features its own view, complimentary to the sophisticated and stately architecture that bends and curves to create each unique space.
- Bath 1: Renaissance Frost White Polished Hexacon and Rectangular Marble on Shower Wall and
Floor. North-East Facing Views.
- Bath 2: Renaissance Drake Waterjet Mosaic Honed Fairmonth Floor Tile and Honed Grandview Shower
- Bath 3: Renaissance Skyline Cross Cut, Leathered Marble Floor Tile and White Thassos Honed Marble
Floor Tile. Polished Levantina Calacatta Silver Marble Countertop. North-East Facing Views.
- Kallista and Kohler Fixtures
A MAGNIFIED VIEW
Far From Ordinary, this guest powder room features views of its own beyond what is anticipated with a magnified perspective of the streets below and an extended southwest cityscape filled with glass architecture and reflective statures that intensify the experience of the incredible North Georgia sunset. Illuminated by the back-lit, custom curated Onyx countertops, this powder room surpasses the level of detail found anywhere else.
- Backlit Levantina Onyx Countertops
- Incline White Gloss Sink
- Watermark Faucet with Integrated Onyx Stone
- Renaissance Tile Marble Baguette Blanc Leather and Polished Flooring
- South-West Facing Views
ABUNDANT SPACE FOR RETREAT
The Penthouse Ensuites offer places intentionally curated for retreat. Strategically integrated art enclaves, individual sitting areas and an unwavering variety of city and mountain views, promises the ideal and perfect place to unwind and reset.
- Art Enclaves, Sitting Areas, Dressing Rooms
- North-East to West Facing Views in Bedrooms 1 and 3
- North-East Facing Views in Bedroom 2
ENDLESS PANORAMAS THROUGH EVERY WINDOW
The Waldorf Astoria
BUCKHEAD PRIVATE RESIDENCES
Modern Luxury meets Southern hospitality at The Waldorf Astoria Residences, Atlanta Buckhead. Enjoy the best of both worlds: the comforts of a private home combined with the unsurpassed amenities and legendary service of Waldorf Astoria. Located on historic Peachtree Road in Buckhead, Atlanta’s most prestigious neighborhood, The Residences are brilliantly situated on the topmost floors of the landmark hotel, an iconic 42-story high-rise designed by celebrated architect Robert A.M. Stern. Crafted from classically inspired limestone, the sculptural tower rises to its pinnacle with a unique eight-sided façade and setback terraces that open the building to extraordinary light and stunning views of Atlanta.